- .mp4 standard H.264 file format
- .mpeg standard H.264 file format
- .h264 standard H.264 file format
- .avi generic video file extension
- High definition video. The Onavia H.264 Java Video
Player plays the standard resolution and high definition video files
that conform to the latest H.264 video compression standard.
- End-user controls. The player has all end-user
functions including: play, pause, rewind, fast forward, video duration,
elapsed time, clickable progress bar.
- Open APIs. Video publishers and web developers can
customize the entire player (e.g. look & feel, colors, borders,
window size, video resolution, streaming bandwidth, end-user controls).
The player is fully customizable, and allows a publisher not only to
control the end user experience, but also gives flexibility to rapidly
change the end user experience to keep their website and video viewing
experience fresh. It also allows a publisher to create different end
user viewing experiences for different websites or within different
sections of the same website.
- Cost-effective delivery of high quality video.
Enables publishers and web developers to implement H.264 quality video
into a website without the need to implement costly Flash servers.
- Can pull a video file from multiple domains/servers
- Platform independence. It works on PCs, Macs, and all popular browser (Internet Explorer, Mozzilla, Firefox)
- Device independence. Onavia H.264 Java Video
Player can be easily ported to a variety of mobile devices and
environments. The only requirement is that a device supports Java.
- Automatic Bandwidth detection. The player
automatically senses the available bandwidth at the end user device and
adjusts the buffering and streaming to deliver the best possible